Hotmail Customer Care
WELCOME TO HOTMAIL CUSTOMER CARE
Call 1-800-259-1237 (toll free) for Hotmail Customer Care
Hotmail is one of the many parts of Windows Live suite of services, including Windows Messenger and Microsoft Live search engine. Presently, by sending an email for contacting Hotmail Live customer service is alter by the Hotmail Online Solutions Center. This allows customers to get help with their problems through a series of questions and answers. For quick support and services call our Hotmail Customer Care number 1-800-259-1237 (Toll Free) or use following steps:
- Login to the Hotmail account.
- Click “Help” icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click “Support” from the drop-down menu.
- Type your query in the “Ask a Question” field. (As for example, try “How can I change the password?” A list of all the similar questions with their solutions will appear. In the case related to “change password” question, there will be more than 5,000 possible answers.)
- Click that one, which is mostly close to the resembles of your query. In most cases, query will already have an answer. Beside this, on the homepage for support, there is a full list of support and solution categories that includes the most common quarries.
- Still, if you don’t find the answer of your query, click the “Ask a Question” link. Where you need to create a new ‘Solutions Center’ profile. This will post a new query on the community forum of Hotmail Customer Care.
Windows Live Hotmail allows users to send and receive email messages for personal and commercial purposes. Hotmail usually works the same way as you want it to do, but when you have facing a problem or have a question, you always want to contact someone, who can really help you. In that case you can call Hotmail Customer Service Toll Free Number 1-800-259-1237 or else use ‘Ask a Questions’. If Hotmail page ‘Ask a Questions’ does not able to solve your problem, it is always possible to send an query email to the Windows Hotmail support center. You may generally receive a response of your query or question within 24 working hours.
Use the following steps :
- Open the Internet Explorer browser. Scroll down to click on the “Windows Live Hotmail” in the Standard Services box.
- Type the question or problem you facing in the “Search for” box and click “Search.” Click on that topic which is most closely matches your query.
- Click the “Get More Help” link form the most bottom-right corner and click on “Get Support.”
- Fill out the form by fully describing your problem or issue or asking a question. When you are done, just click on “Submit.”