Now-a-days people often buy android or high quality mobile phones to use internet and access various accounts through that mobile as they can be carried easily to everywhere. Also people can access their emails or social networking site or purchase online or access bank account by using internet on their mobile. This can ease their work.Its very irritating while getting trouble in Hotmail account in Iphone and unable to get rid of Troubleshoot Hotmail Account.
If you are the first time user and want to set you Hotmail account on the iPhone you need to seek help from professionals or you can follow these below mentioned steps to setup and Troubleshoot Hotmail account on your iPhone:
- First you need to go to “Settings” and from there you need to select “Mail” then “Contacts” and then “Calendars”. After that you need to select “Add Account”.
- Nest you need to select your preferred email account to setup that account in your mobile.
- Now you have to enter your email address and password as well as an explanation of that account. After that you need to click on The “Next” button to complete that procedure.
- Also you need to select what Hotmail data you want to have access on your iPhone. You can choose to sync your email, contacts, calendars and reminders with your email account.
- Then by default everything will be turned on. Then you have to click on “Done”.
- Next you need to go to the Mail application on your iPhone and you will see that the created email account is available there.
- If you want to change the settings of the sync option you need to go back to “Settings” and after several procedure you will get the option Mail Days to Sync and then you need to choose how many days you want to sync. If you want to have access to all your emails, you should choose No Limit.
After setting up your Hotmail in your iPhone you may face various troubles. To troubleshoot Hotmail account with the procedures you can seek help from the Hotmail Customer Service and Support Team. They will provide you these below mentioned troubleshooting steps which will definitely help you to fix hotmail related problems from your iPhone:
- Select the “Settings” app from your mobile’s home screen.
- Next select the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” and then choose “Delete Account.”
- Now you have to choose the “Add Account” option to configure the email account again.
- You should choose “Microsoft Exchange” as the account type.
- Now you have to enter your entire Hotmail address into the “Username” sections.
- Next you need to type the password in the “Password” field.
- Next choose a label for the account and leave the “Domain” field blank.
- Then you need to select “Next” to continue the process.
- Now enter “m.hotmail.com” as the mail server address and click on the “Next” again.
- Wait for a while and then move the “Mail” slider to the “On” position. This will help you to restart your email without any hassle.
If you follow the given steps carefully then you can troubleshoot Hotmail Account with yourself. Also it is advisable that you should restart your iPhone after completing the troubleshooting procedure. Troubleshooting Hotmail on iPhone is really easy if you follow procedures of Hotmail customer care carefully.